[mythtv] mythui

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Wed Aug 4 18:05:36 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 06:10, Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
> I tried this on my epia M1000.
> There seems to be something wrong with the opengl, it looked as if the
> pictures/textures didn't load, all i got was a white screen and if i press
> enter a few times i can see some other grey boxes fading in and out.
>
> The qt painter worked tho, but on the screen where the tv is supposed to
> move, it was just stuck at the left edge.
> Maybe movement isn't supported by the qt painter?

I'm seeing the same white screen with a very light gray box that fades
in and out if I hit enter. However, the TV does show up and slides
across the screen for me. I'm not sure what it should be displaying, but
I'm assuming a non-white background.

This is on a Thinkpad A31/ATI Radeon/Fedora Core 2. I believe OpenGL is
working for everything else.

Joe