[mythtv] Can I use plain Qt widgets inside the MythTV framework (was: How do I use the UIManagedTreeListType widget?)

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Wed Aug 4 21:33:19 EDT 2004

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Wednesday 04 August 2004 05:06 pm, Morten wrote:
>

>>Hi again!
>>
>>Thanks a lot for your fast responses. Seems like I'm not the only one who's
>>been wondering about that control...
>>
>>Got a related question though. Can I utilize plain Qt widgets inside the
>>MythTV GUI framework then? (AFAIR there's some pretty decent widgets to
>>pick from...)
>>

>No.

A quick question on this.  I was getting reading to rework the watch
recording info menu as we talked about before.  One thing I was thinking
of doing was instead of having just buttons in a vertical column, was to
use a QT widget with scrolling to maybe offer a vertical list of choices
that would scroll up and down since it seems that MythPopup uses QT
exclusively.  Would this still be a good way to go or would you rather
see it go another route?

Kevin