[mythtv] compiling mythtv frontend for cygwin

Damon Searle djsearle at netspace.net.au
Fri Aug 6 03:55:54 EDT 2004

I managed to compile Myth using the X11 version of Qt and had a similar
error with the compiler deciding that DialogBox was DialogBoxA in a
different section of code. The only way I could fix it was to comment out
that section of code.

By the way the DirectX code appears to work even when running using X11,
however my video/audio synchronization seems to be broken. It says "couldn't
use hardware sound buffer" which might have something to do with it.