[mythtv] issue with display whilst using xinerama

Ben de Luca (bedel) bend at bedel.mine.nu
Fri Aug 6 23:12:17 EDT 2004

I have a 2nd front end on another machine i use as a desktop machine.
Recently (last few months I have been away) the video playback has
decided to resize it self to twice the available vertical size in the
window. hence I have a stretched display that only shows half of what i
should see. what is interesting is when the OSD is shown it works like
it should.

I am using a nvidia card and have 2 xinerama displays.

any hints on what might be going on, or request for more information. I
dont know my way around the code well enough to fix it.

thanks for any help that can be given.

bd