[mythtv] mythui

Rutger Hendriks loial at home.nl
Sun Aug 8 08:54:19 EDT 2004

Works great and looks neat when outputting via videocard!

When run in X on the framebuffer of the PVR 350 however, the
screen where it is supposed to show a moving tv-screen doesn't
move the tv-screen, at least it didn't in the 5 mins I waited:)
the next screen with the clock does work tho.
O, and the myth logo that appears and disappears doesn't work either,
it just sits there.

Probably it isn't supposed to work on the pvr like this, since I had to
change the line 177 to
d->painter = new MythQtPainter();
to get it to work and thereby removing the opengl stuff,
but I just wanted to let you know

If i don't change line 177 I get this output:

$ ./mythuitest
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
QGLContext::makeCurrent(): Cannot make invalid context current.
<snip>
this last line keeps coming until I ctrl+c it...

Settings I used:
$ cat settings.pro
#CONFIG += debug
CONFIG += release

PREFIX = /usr

LIBVERSION = 0.15

INCLUDEPATH += $${PREFIX}/include
INCLUDEPATH *= /usr/local/include

DEFINES += _GNU_SOURCE
DEFINES += _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
DEFINES += PREFIX=\"$${PREFIX}\"

release {
        DEFINES += MMX
        QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE = -O3 -march=k8 -fomit-frame-pointer
    macx {
        DEFINES -= MMX
        # Dont use -O3, it causes some Qt moc methods to go missing
        QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE = -O2
    }
        QMAKE_CFLAGS_RELEASE = $${QMAKE_CXXFLAGS_RELEASE}
}

EXTRA_LIBS = -lfreetype -lmp3lame

unix:linux*: CONFIG += linux
unix:freebsd*: CONFIG += freebsd

# X11 support
CONFIG += using_x11

# Default Xv support
CONFIG += using_xv
EXTRA_LIBS += -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXinerama -lXv -lX11 -lXext -lXxf86vm

# IVTV (PVR-x50) support.  Disable if building on Windows.
CONFIG += using_ivtv
DEFINES += USING_IVTV

# LCDProc support
DEFINES += LCD_DEVICE

# Default audio output, OSS
CONFIG += using_oss
DEFINES += USING_OSS

# Native ALSA support
CONFIG += using_alsa
ALSA_LIBS = -lasound

# Native ARTS support
#CONFIG += using_arts
#ARTS_LIBS = -L/opt/kde3/lib -ldl -lartsc -lpthread
#EXTRA_LIBS += -L/opt/kde3/lib -ldl -lartsc -lpthread
#INCLUDEPATH += /opt/kde3/include
# For Mandrake, use the following:
#ARTS_LIBS = -ldl -lartsc -lpthread
#EXTRA_LIBS += -ldl -lartsc -lpthread
#INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/artsc

# DVB support
#CONFIG += using_dvb
#DEFINES += USING_DVB
# Note: INCLUDEPATH should point to the directory with
#   'linux/dvb/frontend.h', not the directory with frontend.h
#INCLUDEPATH += /usr/src/linuxtv-dvb-1.0.1/include

# Native lirc support
CONFIG += using_lirc
LIRC_LIBS = -llirc_client

# XvMC support, modify as necessary.
#CONFIG += using_xvmc
#DEFINES += USING_XVMC
#EXTRA_LIBS += -lXvMCNVIDIA -lXvMC

# VIA cle266 support
#CONFIG += using_viahwslice
#DEFINES += USING_VIASLICE
#EXTRA_LIBS += -lddmpeg

# DirectFB support
#CONFIG += using_directfb
#EXTRA_LIBS += `directfb-config --libs`
#QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += `directfb-config --cflags`

# Windows support
#CONFIG += win32
#DEFINES += _WIN32

# Mac OS X support
macx {
    # For source that uses Qt, Q_OS_MACX is defined.
    # For source that uses config.h, CONFIG_DARWIN is defined.
    # For other source (e.g. libmythtv), we define this
    DEFINES += CONFIG_DARWIN
}

# DirectX support
#CONFIG += using_directx
#DEFINES += USING_DIRECTX

# OpenGL support for vertical retrace sync
DEFINES += USING_OPENGL_VSYNC
EXTRA_LIBS += -lGL -lGLU

I also tried it with these ^^ opengl settings disabled, but got same result