[mythtv] How do I create a selectable tree widget?

Morten devel at mythtv.datascooter.com
Mon Aug 9 14:22:09 EDT 2004

Hi again!

Am I completely stoned, if I've once seen a functionality like this in
MythMusic (music selection)?

I think it would be a very user-friendly alternative to present large
amounts of structured information, and I would certainly be willing to do
the necessary foot work to make a widget with this functionality. Just
please tell me where to start..... Should my new widget just inherit UIType
and everything else made from scratch (i.e. through Qt's base classes) on
top of this, or do I have any specific 'libmyth' helper libraries/classes at
my disposal?

Cheers,
~Morten