[mythtv] How do I create a selectable tree widget?

Morten devel at mythtv.datascooter.com
Mon Aug 9 15:03:29 EDT 2004

Am I the only one, who prefers the "treeview" type of layout instead of
breaking everything up into a zillion buttons?.... (sigh!)

I perfectly understand why you want a coherent UI layout that's skinable,
but treeviews are really cute......

A related thought: from a "spaceship's point of view", is it really
impossible to draw advantage of all the Qt widgets in the Myth UI, instead
of reinventing the wheel? -- (Just a thought!)

Cheers,
~Morten :-)