[mythtv] Suggestion for ATRPMS

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Aug 16 21:21:53 EDT 2004

> I'd be nice if there was a mythtv-devel package we could apt-get that
> would include all the development prerequisites (flac-devel, etc.) to
> build mythtv and all the modules.  The production packages are a
> wonderful tool and I think this would be a great addition.

You might want to suggest this on the atrpms mailing list, not
mythtv's...  But on that note, it'd be a pretty nonstandard setup.
Aside from the name of -devel meaning the devlopment-related libraries
specific to mythtv, and already handled by libmyth-devel, it's easy
enough to TRY to build mythtv (from the src rpm), and then get a list of
the build requirements.

-Chris