[mythtv] problem compiling mfd

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Aug 17 03:10:56 EDT 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 02:48 pm, Steven wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Using CVS i get an error compiling mfd.
> I have mythtv's settings.pro set to use viaslice. Mythtv and all the
> other plugins work just fine. Did a distclean and even a new checkout.
> This is what i get :

	I know nothing about viaslice, but the main mythtv settings.pro file includes
a library called ddmpeg if you enable viaslice. The mfd's build process knows
nothing about this library.

	Easiest thing is probably to turn off mythlib support when building the mfd
(./configure --disable-mythlib), but that will also disable a bunch of other
things.

	You could try changing the line in mfd.pro that reads:

		LIBS += -Wl,-rpath,$${PREFIX}/lib

	to:

		LIBS += -Wl,-rpath,$${PREFIX}/lib -lddmpeg

- thor