[mythtv] Reversed OSD

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:02:53 EDT 2004

Hi all,
Half a month has past, so I thought I'll ask again.. just in case this
fell in the cracks; I would like to solve the reversed OSD issue.
As far as I understand the OSD does not support right to left
rendering of strings. I need help identifying where this code is and
how can I change it so it will support such bi directional strings
features.

Thanks !
Shaul