[mythtv] Display resolution switching bug - partial window on 1920x1080 size

Brad Corrion bcorrion at web-co.com
Sun Aug 22 02:46:51 EDT 2004

All,

I updated to recent CVS and found that I now need to enable XRANDR in
the settings.pro file to enable resolution switching for file playback.
However I am having difficulty getting a full screen playback when the
playback resolution is greater than the GUI's resolution.

I saw a similar thread on the list archive, but the thread appeared to
close when no one reported continuing problems.  Basically, my playback
window is the size of the GUI window, but the X server has switched to
the larger mode.  This is true with fvwm2, blackbox, enlightenment and
xfce.  Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Brad