[mythtv] Weird framerates on CVS with DVB

Charlie Brej brejc8 at vu.a.la
Sun Aug 22 18:04:10 EDT 2004

The latest CVS version seems to misbehave when playing some recordings. This is
something which appeared some time this week in the CVS.

When I play the recording it runs at about one or two frames per second, and
after maybe 5 seconds freezes as the audio has gone too far ahead. This happens
on about 50% of recordings (I cant see any pattern as to which programs are
affected and which are not). On one recording the playback is fine until i fast
forward or rewind, then it starts freezing again. Rewinding back to the start
point, which played fine before, does not help.

These are DVB recordings but the problem is at the playback end as they play
just fine with v0.15.1. They are correct on the preview window in the CVS
version too.

I anyone else experiencing these issues?

--
         Charlie Brej
APT Group, Dept. Computer Science, University of Manchester