[mythtv] Status of internal playback plugin?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Sat Aug 28 04:47:59 EDT 2004

Isaac Richards wrote:

>On Friday 27 August 2004 11:07 am, Tako Schotanus wrote:
>

>>J. Donavan Stanley wrote:

>>>I'm about halfway done with this.  I'm not sure if it'll be done in
>>>time for .16 it just depends on how much time I have.
>>>

>>What I wondered is: would it now also be possible (theoretically) to
>>generate thumbnails/covers for videos just like MythTV does for programs?
>>

>Should be easily handled.

Great.

Another think I wondered about: what kind of formats does the internal
player support? I can see that some of the files play quite well while
others don't play at all or have problems (slow speed for example even
though CPU usage is low). So I guess my question is: what can you expect
from the internal player?

Cheers,
 -Tako