[mythtv] announcement: myLTSPtv

Michael Messner michael.messner_edv at inode.at
Sun Aug 29 13:08:40 EDT 2004

Hello,

 In the last time i have been working a little more on the
'myLTSPtv'-terminal project.
For more info please visit:

www.myltsptv.org

Bevor i finally release the first alpha release candidate i have to
fix two things:

mythtv-browser
mythtv-dvd (not tested until yet)

After this, all official mythTV plugins are working as a local app
on the LTSP terminal.

For the alpha release I hope that somebody can help me to create
LTSP-packages! (I'm not a good scripter/programer)

Whats working:

.) LTSP is booting with etherboot
.) Xine ... working
.) LIRC ... working
.) DMA ... working (DVD drive)
.) Sound ... working
.) SSH-connection to the terminal is possible
.) NFS-shares (like Videos/Pictures/...) possible to automatically
mount NFS-shares
.) nice Picture during booting
.) modified kernel (started from the original LTSP kernel)
.) lots of modifications on the case (Harman Kardon AVR51)
.) modified one theme
.) LTSP boots directly into mythTV and LIRC
.) mythTV-music ... working
.) mythTV-DVD ... VCDs working
.) mythTV-DVD ... DVDs not tested
.) mythTV-Video ...  working (IMDB also)
.) mythTV-stream ... some troubles (sound quality is very bad)
.) mythTV-Weather ... working
.) mythTV-games ... game-emulators are not tested
.) mythTV-news ... working
.) mythTV-browser ... some troubles (is hanging when I try to open a
webpage and the frontend get blocked)
.) mythTV-gallery ... working
.) timesynchronisation ...  working

cu mIke

--
ueberm Rechner Poster von dem Steve Ballmer haengt
Auf der Platte ist ein office und der sichere IE