[mythtv] [somewhat OT] Gmail invitations to Mythtv contributors

Emil Friis emil.friis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 16:01:28 EDT 2004

I have been using Mythtv since October 2002, and have so far not been
able to contribute with much more than a php page. However I just got
5 Gmail invitations that I thought I'd give back to the community. So
if you have contributed to Mythtv and want a gmail account send me an
email (please don't reply to the list to avoid OT clutter). I'll send
another message to the list once they are gone.

Sorry if this is considered too OT.

-Emil

PS. I even set up mythtv (at) gmail.com if you want it Isaac...