[mythtv] help needed to complete opaque logo commercial flagging.

Marc Kessels kessels at rijnh.nl
Thu Dec 2 08:05:36 UTC 2004

Hi Chris,

I already tried to use nvp->JumpToFrame(0) and nvp->ClearAfterSeek(), but
to no avail. Recently some changes were applied by you to change
framesPlayed to framesRead. maybe I was also looking at the wrong value.
However, the frames fetched using nvp->GetLastDecodedFrame() did contain
the frame corresponding to framesPlayed.
If I understood the commercial detection code in CVS correctly, it was
designed to detect semi-transparant logo's. (at least, the code contained a
lot of edge detections). My code is only about non-transparant logo's. They
are a bit easier to detect (but still I needed about 100 frames spread over
30 minutes of recording)

thanks that you want to have a look at it. If you need additional
explanation, please feel free to contact me.

Marc