[mythtv] help needed to complete opaque logo commercial flagging.

Marc Kessels kessels at rijnh.nl
Thu Dec 2 23:23:59 UTC 2004

At 19:13 2-12-2004, you wrote:
> > Hi Chris,
> >
> > I already tried to use nvp->JumpToFrame(0) and nvp->ClearAfterSeek(), but
> > to no avail. Recently some changes were applied by you to change
> > framesPlayed to framesRead. maybe I was also looking at the wrong value.
> > However, the frames fetched using nvp->GetLastDecodedFrame() did contain
> > the frame corresponding to framesPlayed.
>
>At the end of your new method, you have "nvp->JumpToFrame(seekIncrement);",
>is that why you're not being reset to the beginning of the video after
>you do your logo detection, or do you mean it's ending up somewhere else?

well, that were some of my attempts to reset the stream back to somewhere
near the beginning. I now got it working by doing a JumpToFrame(0),
clearAfterSeek and then getFrame().. I just had forgotten the latter one...

However, I updated to CVS, and now the frame_number in Flag_Commercials
stays equal to zero. Probably this has something to do with your recent
change from framesPlayed to framesRead. Could you please have a look at this?

Marc