[mythtv] Re: [patch] enable vbi recording

Joaquín Lago Pérez jlago at ipsistemas.com
Fri Dec 3 07:51:37 UTC 2004

Hi.
I am very interested on recording teletext subtitles with Myth. I tried
many options, but without luck. I will try this patch, but I would like
to ask if you know whether it works on reading telext subtitles, in PAL
systems (Spain, where subtitles are on page 888 of teletext), and if so,
whether I need some special configuration. I have a PVR-250, FC-2, with
lattests ivtv drivers and a month-old CVS of Myth.
Thanks.

Joaquin.