[mythtv] Mythmusic lockup with lcd code

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Fri Dec 3 16:37:27 UTC 2004

I get an occasional lockup in mythmusic when exciting the playlist
editor.  Complete lockup of the app and "kill -9" won't touch it
either...  Reboot works though...

(...and yeah this has been happening for a while, at least before my
current patches).

I think it only happens with the LCD code is compiled in.  For me I just
start playing, then go into the edit playlist, make a trivial change,
quit out again, repeat and within 2-3 times the gui hard locks (music
keeps playing though)

Anyone got any ideas on this one before I start trying to track it down?

Ed W