[mythtv] PATCH: OpenGL vsync not working

Kyle Rose krose+mythtv at krose.org
Sat Dec 4 23:21:17 UTC 2004

Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com> writes:

> Works for me and Doug didn't object so I've committed this.

Excellent.

I'd love to hear some confirmation from other users that this patch
fixes the "jitter" problems despite having had OpenGL support compiled
in.

This was one of the two remaining big problems I've had with myth, the
other being the CPU-costly playback which I'm sure I'll figure out at
some point.  (Of course, I also have this S/PDIF sound cutting-out
problem that appears to be a hardware issue with the Abit IC7-MAX3
motherboard I'm using; but that isn't a myth issue specifically, and
can be fixed rather cheaply if I ever get around to replacing the
motherboard with something more reliable.)

Cheers,
Kyle