[mythtv] Commercial skipping scheduling

David Shay david at shay.net
Mon Dec 6 22:04:24 UTC 2004

Is there anyway, given the new jobqueue stuff, to somehow only run
commercial flagging between specific times of the day.  For instance, I
would like it to only run when I have no chance of accessing the frontend
where it is running, like midnight thru 6am.

I searched the archives but couldn't come up with an adequate answer for
this one.  I am willing to cobble together whatever pieces might be required
to enable this, just don't know what to cobble at the moment.