[mythtv] MythTV: Isaac Tivo: > 100 tech guys

Isaac Richards ijr at case.edu
Thu Dec 9 21:15:42 UTC 2004

On Thursday 09 December 2004 02:47 pm, Ed Wildgoose wrote:
> I agree with all of the above, both the suggestion for a coding standard
> and some structured comments in the code that we can extract on demand
> to build the documentation.

I have a hard enough time getting people to just use 4 space indents.  I don't
see random contributors following a coding standards guide at all.

> I think we need Isaac to offer some kind of opinion though because I
> don't want to do a bunch of work if we later decide it isn't the right
> direction...
>
> Isaac.  Any thoughts on this?

As I've said before, I don't mind someone adding doxygen comments, as long as
they don't take up too much space or otherwise get in the way.  This means a
few lines per comment, max.

Isaac