[mythtv] Preliminary DVB subtitle patch for review and comments

Juha Kuikka juha.kuikka at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:43:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

This is my DVB subtitle patch. It is in no way finished yet, for
example a way to turn subtitles off is missing. As is a way to record
them. I have a new implementation for the transcoder.c:s ts2pes
decoder ready but my DVB card broke so it will have to wait some time
to finish.

Please review this for coding style and most importantly the way I
have integrated it into NuppelVideoPlayer and avformatdecoder.

Patch is at http://columbia.ton.tut.fi/~riffraff/dvb_subtitles.patch
because it is too nig for the list.

Thanks,

 Juha

--
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change.