[mythtv] improvement to MythMusic RIP location

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Fri Dec 10 17:44:11 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-12-10 at 10:56 -0600, Mark Friedgan wrote:
> How many artists/albums do you have? I've got about 100 gigs and plan
> on having about 300. It's hard! Anyone else agree?

I've got at least 500 CDs that I intend to rip (not sure what that'll be
in gigs)... I've got around 200 albums already as ogg and the current
interface isn't bad but it is getting a little unwieldy.

Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

Out of the crooked timber of humanity no straight thing can ever be made.
		-- Immanuel Kant