[mythtv] Re: ALSA "fixes" actually break stuff in CVS?

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Tue Dec 14 10:33:32 UTC 2004

M. S. wrote:

> Here's some more... I ran mythfrontend with "mythfrontend --verbose
> playback".  If there are other levels of verbose I should run, I only
> know "all" and "playback".

I don't really want the output.  The point was that you said the judder
went away when you used the --verbose options.  I just wondered if it
made a difference which option you used...?  I can see no reason you see
why the verbose option should help prevent judder.

Perhaps you could work with Terrry and try to narrow down exactly which
commit started this judder appearing.  You can check out cvs on a
particular date (I think) with the -D option.  Start with his dates and
the cvs commit log and try to work out which commit caused the issue.

Thanks for your reports

Ed W