[mythtv] Re: ALSA "fixes" actually break stuff in CVS?

Ed Wildgoose lists at wildgooses.com
Wed Dec 15 00:29:49 UTC 2004

> The other other one on that same day at a different time was
> mythtv/libs/libmyth/audiooutputbase.cpp .

Thanks, yes I saw that when I was editing the audio code.  I had to get
my calculator out and have a think if it was sensible or not and nearly
reversed it actually.  Doesn't cause me any problems though.  In
retrospect, at least in theory, the audio loop changes seemed quite
sensible and reasonable even in the case of my funny pro audio card, but
hey just occured to me that it might be related to the jerky output
reports...

Any of you folks having trouble actually tried this yet?