[mythtv] mythmusic amd64, anyone got cvs to compile?

Kyle Schlansker kylesch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 04:44:29 UTC 2004

> goom/filters.c:665: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
> goom/filters.c:665: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
> goom/filters.c:669: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
> goom/filters.c:669: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size
> goom/filters.c:673: warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
> goom/filters.c:673: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size

All of these errors come frome the unsigned int * cast.  To correct
these on x86_64 platforms you need to look into including
<inttypes.h>.  I believe the correct cast would be intptr_t instead of
unsigned int *.

Of course, the patch that I put out last week upgrades/fixes goom and
synesthesia for those very errors ;-)

-- Kyle S.