[mythtv] mythmusic integration patch

David George david at thegeorges.us
Wed Dec 22 00:22:30 UTC 2004

On 12/12/2004 04:24 PM, Ed Wildgoose wrote:

> Attached is a cleaned up version of my patch to integrate the
> mythmusic audio layer into the main libmyth audio.  This means that
> alsa, core audio, directx, etc can all be used for audio output.  And
> also volume control should work with those output drivers.
>
> I'm sure there are a bunch of bugs introduced, but I have been using
> it fine here for quite a while now... If you spot anything then please
> let me know.
>
> http://www.wildgooses.com/downloads/mythmusic_audio.tar.gz

One more thing I found.  I don't use jack and this patch currently
requires it.  Could you make it optional like jack is in mythtv?

Other than that, works good here.  Been listening to music via ALSA with
alsa 1.0.7 on kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2 (FC2 current shipping kernel) with SB
Live! sound card going out coax S/PDIF.

Thanks,
David