[mythtv] Thoughts on Myth UI

Jason Gabriele jason.gabriele at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 17:46:30 UTC 2004

> Why would you need svg to support stretching ui items?
>
> Isaac

I only suggested svg because they scale better. Also, it would be nice
to have svg support for those who are running at very high resolutions
(for hdtv output). However, I am not sure how more load that would add
to mythfrontend. I suppose it would fine to just scale pixmaps for the
rows. I took a screenshot of what I meant just in case I wasn't clear:
http://files.radixpub.com/arrowoverlap.jpg . It's nothing important,
just a minor visual nuisance. It might also be nice to also be able to
scale fonts based on how many rows are there.

--
Jason Gabriele
jason.gabriele at gmail dot com