[mythtv] [patch] NuppelVideoPlayer cleanup

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at mrl.nyu.edu
Thu Dec 30 17:29:43 UTC 2004

On Wed, 29 Dec 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:
]Something looks wonky:
]
]@@ -1270,6 +1275,11 @@
]     {
]         // if we get here, we're actually going to do video output
]         if (buffer)
]+            if (videoOutput->IsErrored())
]+            {
]+                errored = killvideo = true;
]+                return;
]+            }

I think I accidentally left out the "-u" in a diff at some point. I'll
fix this and retest the patch...

]Also, if you're doing ffmpeg, you're going to submit the patches to them,
]right?  The more changes I have locally, the longer it takes for me to
]resync..

Yeah, I've been lurking on the ffmpeg list for a few months. I want
to submit some of our other changes to MythTV's ffmpeg too. They didn't
like my approach to closed captions, so I think it might not be a slam
dunk to get the patches accepted.

-- Daniel