[mythtv] No plugins after cvs update

Daborg linuxborg at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 1 12:47:34 EST 2004

I updated my myth setup today (Feb 1st) and everything seemed to go fine,
however none of the plugins are there.  When mythfrontend starts up all I
see are Tv and Setup.  I checked and they clean compiled. I ran mythfrontend
in verbose mode and saw no messages related to plugins, the only message was
"registering internal as a media playback plugin"

Files in /usr/local/lib/mythtv/plugins are current, up to date compiled
versions.

Ran myth setup again and that changed nothing.

myth version is: 0.14.20040123-1
OS: Mandrake 9.1

last cvs update on Jan 11th worked just fine.

Scott