[mythtv] wrong spot when coming out of editing mode....

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Feb 5 21:58:27 EST 2004

I've noticed since mid-cvs with .14  (and still happening with .15 cvs)
that if I'm position exactly on a closing cut point and I leave the
editing mode, the playback point is skipped back to the start of
whatever I was just trying to cut out (meaning, if I've just set the
"end" of a commercial, and I hit M to go back to watching, it sends me
to the beginning of the commercial, and plays the commercial instead of
skipping it).

Setting the point even one frame forward/backward works as would be
expected (meaning, it starts playing the show and ignores the commercial
I was trying to cut out).

--
Chris Petersen
Programmer / Web Designer