[mythtv] Proposed scheduler patch

David Engel dlengel at attbi.com
Sun Feb 8 16:46:07 EST 2004

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 02:24:09AM -0600, David Engel wrote:
> FYI, please don't use this first, proposed patch anymore.  It has a
> problem where recordings will be skipped.  I've got an idea of what's
> wrong but won't be able to fix it until this afternoon.

I believe the skipped recording problem is fixed with this new patch.

While tracking this problem down, I discovered a long-standing bug on
multiple tuner systems.  If two or more programs are scheduled to
start recording at the same, one or more of them might not have the
global preroll applied or a user watching live TV might not be
informed of the impending recording.  I believe this problem is also
fixed with this patch.

If I don't hear of any serious problems with this patch, I am going to
commit it tomorrow evening.

David
--
David Engel