[mythtv] [Draft] Duplicate docs

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sun Feb 8 20:55:58 EST 2004

J. Donavan Stanley wrote:
> One thing jumped out at me:
>
> "Description
>
> The scheduler will consider two showing to be duplicates if both
> descriptions "
>

> shouldn't this read?
>
> "The scheduler will consider two shows to be duplicates if both
>
> descriptions "

Hey, I cut'n'paste that phrase about four times and, yes, it
should be plural. However I did mean showings. "Show" usually
means "title" or possibly "episode" or an individual "showing".
Two showings may be "House of Dreams" at 10:00pm Mon and 2:00am
Tue. Two shows sounds like "Survivor" and "Friends". This lead
me to clarify in other places (like the first sentence ;-).

Thanks,

--  bjm