[mythtv] Completing channel visible indicator

Kevin Kuphal kevin.kuphal at myrealbox.com
Tue Feb 10 09:15:54 EST 2004

I'm looking now to add the GUI option to toggle the channel visible
indicator bit that was added to CVS earlier this week.  One idea I had that
I wanted to bounce off the group was to modify the Recording Priorities
screen to be a Channel Setup screen.  Since the Rec Priority screen is
setting one per channel option, I thought it might be easy to add the check
option for visible to that same screen and expand its functionality rather
than creating yet another setup screen just for checking a bit.

Thoughts?

Kevin