[mythtv] Re: MythLCD Channel Info

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Feb 10 12:02:18 EST 2004

I'm not really sure which version this is, but it's the one from CVS:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/lcdproc/lcdproc/

Some files say 0.4-pre9 others say 0.4.3 and the changelog says 0.5
(even though there is a separate CVS module for version 0.5 which is
_not_ what I'm using).

Thing is that the release version (0.4.3 or 0.4.4) misses al kinds of
files needed when compiling new drivers so I couldn't use those
versions.

Anyway, the messages I get at almost any time from the moment that the
frontend is started. The only thing that the display ever showed from
Myth was something like "updating video list" with a progress bar.

I'm not at home right now but I will be in about an hour so if there are
any specifics you want just let me know.

Cheers,
 -Tako