[mythtv] Re: MythLCD Channel Info

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Feb 10 13:52:38 EST 2004

Hi Dan,

here is (part of) the output I'm getting, it does seem to have to do
with the time widget yes.
After a couple of seconds the display turns itself off abruptly and I
have the feeling that's just about the moment when the errors disappear
as well.
I'll try turning up the debug level on the LCDd to see if it tries to
use any features that the driver doesn't support.

Cheers,
 -Tako

lcddevice: Sending to Server: screen_set Menu priority 255
lcddevice: Sending to Server: screen_set Time priority 254
lcddevice: Sending to Server: widget_set Time timeWidget 13 3 "7:46 pm"
lcddevice: Sending to Server: output 0

lcddevice: The server is 30x4 with each cell being 5x8
lcddevice: Received from server: huh?  Invalid widget id
lcddevice: WARNING: Something is getting passed to LCDd that it doesn't
understa
nd
last command: output 0

[...]

lcddevice: Received from server: listen Generic