[mythtv] problem with delete button "Yes, but record..." missing

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Sat Feb 14 09:20:24 EST 2004

Hi,
  Uhh, help?  :-)  This seems to have generated a ton of discussion, but I'm
still seeing the problem.  I just reinstalled from CVS as of 9:00am, Feb 14th
and I'm still not getting the "Yes, but record..." button for some of my
recordings.  For example, last night I recorded Frontline, however the
recording is messed up (ivtv issue :-(.  So I select D and up pops "Yes,..."
and "No,..." but not "Yes, but record...". This is a "Record at any time on
any channel" schedule with a "Sub & Desc" duplicate check.  This should have
the "Yes, but record..." option, shouldn't it?  For now I've been deleting
the entries from oldrecorded, but that's getting old.  :-)
...dave