[mythtv] Some bugs???

richard.naninck at home.nl richard.naninck at home.nl
Mon Feb 16 13:19:10 EST 2004

Maybe if we change the script tv_grab_nl so that this file is not the perl
grabber script, but just another file which reads tv_grab_nl.script --slow
We would then have to rename the origional tv_grab_nl to something else like
tv_grab_nl.script. Mythfilldatabase will start tv_grab_nl which will then
hopefully start tv_grab_nl.script --slow
I will try this at night unless someone can tell me now that this will not
work.
Richard