[mythtv] Some bugs???

Jelle Kalf jelle at kalf.org
Mon Feb 16 07:15:00 EST 2004

Richard,

The idea you're proposing is a nice one, yet it's a workarround. It would be
prettier if there would be a --slow option in mythfilldatabase. But I'm not
to familiar with the other tv_grab_?? scripts. Perhaps they don't have a
--slow option. If they all have one, it would be a nice feature enhancement
to mythfilldatabase.

Jelle.