[mythtv] Bt of mythcommflag segfault with mpeg2 file

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon Feb 16 16:41:21 EST 2004

> On Monday 16 February 2004 10:12 am, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> > Now I need a way to put that whole block in the CommDetect object, but it
> > needs access to NuppelVideoPlayer's JumpToFrame(), GetFrame(), and
> > ClearAfterSeek().  Isaac, would you have a problem with making those three
> > methods public instead of private?  If they were public I could pass in a

> Naw, that's fine if they're public.  Or, you could make the CommDetect object
> a friend of the NVP object and do it that way, but it doesn't matter to me.

Thanks, I reworked it so CommDetect is a friend of NuppelVideoPlayer so that
block of code was replaced by:

if (commercialskipmethod & COMM_DETECT_LOGO)
    commDetect->SearchForLogo(this, fullSpeed, showPercentage);

and most importantly, it still works.  So on my next commit it will get a little
cleaner.

--

Chris