[mythtv] Re: [mythtv-commits] mythtv commits

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Mon Feb 16 21:04:50 EST 2004

On Monday 16 February 2004 16:01, Brent Hills wrote:
> Hello Thor,
>
> I sent a patch for mythmusic to enable updating metadata when
> rescanning if modified a while ago. (original posting here)
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=106049;s
>earch_string=mythmusic%20metadata;guest=2346735&t=search_engine#106049
>
> Is there a problem with what I was doing in the patch?  If not I'll
> bring it up to latest CVS and resubmit.

	Sorry, should have gotten back to you sooner on this.

	Did try and get it in around 0.14, but there some problems with the 4
options settings being mutually exclusive (details are a bit hazy at
this point in time  :-).

	Since then I've been hard at work getting all of that kinf of update
handling into the mfd (using md5 based digests). Not quite sure when
that's going to be ready for the masses, so you may to try fleshing out
your settings stuff in the meantime.

	Thanks, and sorry again for the long delay.

- thor