[mythtv] XvMC and nvidia 4x.xx drivers

Daniel Thor Kristjansson danielk at cat.nyu.edu
Sat Feb 21 16:10:11 EST 2004

FYI It seems the 4x.xx drivers are not so good with XvMC, you might
want to try the 5x.xx drivers if you have problems. As an added benefit
the latest 5x.xx drivers do not require patches to work with Linux 2.6.

I've been using the 5x.xx drivers throughout my time working on XvMC.

-- Daniel
  << When truth is outlawed; only outlaws will tell the truth. >> - RLiegh