[mythtv] Duplicate Recordings

Joel Feenstra joelf at altelco.net
Sun Feb 22 15:42:01 EST 2004

The new detection code was written with expandability in mind so it's
not too hard to add a new method. There is a type def, a menu option,
and the actual if statement that would decide if it's a duplicate or
not. That's only 3 spots to change. Look at libs/scheduledrecording.cpp,
libs/scheduledrecording.h, and libs/programinfo.cpp "IsSameProgram".
That's all you should have to add to for a new dupmethod.

Joel Feenstra