[mythtv] patch, show mouse cursor

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Feb 25 00:01:08 EST 2004

On Tuesday 24 February 2004 15:53, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:
> >On Wednesday 18 February 2004 04:52 pm, Daniel Thor Kristjansson wrote:
> > >
> > > This is a small patch that adds a "Hide Mouse Cursor" option to the
> > > second screen in the appearance configuration in the frontend's config
> > > menu. It defaults to hiding the mouse cursor as it Myth does now. But,
> > > if you deselect the checkbox, you will see the mouse cursor on all
> > > screens. This is useful if you run Myth on your main computer screen
> > > and need to be able to find the mouse cursor.
> >
> > Hmm..  Would you instead mind making this get rid of the individual
> > setCursor calls, and just not call the setOverrideCursor for the main
> > window? I think that'd work better..
>
> Sure, it will take a little while.

I did a hide curor after x seconds of LiveTV (or similar) in a desktop
improvement tree, but unfortunatly I've managed to overwrite the thing with
debian. I could however do this patch again when this gets in. I also did
pattern matching for the themed menu, but I don't know how Isaac feels about
this? I did a unclean pattern matching for guidegrid (50% complete), but this
really recuires some changes to the UITypes interfaces to work correctly.

--

Kenneth
ke-aa at frisurf.no