[mythtv] DVD - Transcode not running bug, and feature request.

Bernard Mentink ebike at paradise.net.nz
Thu Feb 26 22:18:31 EST 2004

As I said, there is not enough info there to tell me how to insert those
lines into the database
What specifically is the MySQL command to do that, as I said, I do not
know much MySQL stuff ... yet.

Some "real" help would be much appreciated. I wouldn't be asking if I got
enough information
out of the usual places.

I appreviate you know how to do this, but others such as myself are new to
Linux/MithTV/MySQL
don't.

Sorry please don't fob me off to the README's

Thanks,
Bernie