[mythtv] Feature request for "System Status"

Dirk mythtv at lison.com
Sat Jan 3 10:27:35 EST 2004

Hello all,

I would like to see the status of my various backends in the "System Status".
It would be nice to see what backends are up, how they are used
(LiveTV /recording) and how many sources are still available.

Also, can you assign a key to have the system status pop up from within LiveTV
as well as from Watch-Recordings?

The "System Status"  could pop up automatically if we ask for LiveTV and no
sources are available anymore.

It could also pop up when we ask for PiP and no more sources are available.
Right no there is no feedback to the user.

And no, I can't provide patches but I would be happy to test any patches
against current CVS.

Dirk