[mythtv] [FIX] V4L2 controls

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Sun Jan 4 05:26:05 EST 2004

On Sat, 3 Jan 2004, Isaac Richards wrote:

> Breaks old drivers, of course.  Your bttv driver should be backward compatible
> with the old ioctls.  If it's not, it's a bug in the bttv driver.

I know it breaks old drivers.  Not really sure what can be done about it
to make it work with both (I suppose it could try both ioctls and see
which works, but that's icky).  But I thought I'd post that fix because
I'm sure other people are going to have the same problem sooner or later.
:(

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/