[mythtv] Keybindings

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Sun Jan 4 14:42:50 EST 2004

I've got no knowledge of Qt, so I'm probably talking complete rubbish
here, but:

When setting up jumppoint key bindings I found that it seemed to be
ignoring any keys with modifiers set (i.e. ctrl, alt).

MythMainWindow::TranslateKeyPress uses QKeyEvent::key(), which from what I
can tell doesn't return any information about what modifier keys were
pressed at the same time.  Changing line 259 of
libs/libmyth/mythdialogs.cpp to:
    int keynum = e->key() | (e->state() << 13);
Fixes the problem, but I'm pretty sure this isn't the right way of doing
it.  As I said, I know nothing of Qt so I hope someone who knows what
they're doing can look at it. :)

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/