[mythtv] mythmusic patch to use arts sound server

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Mon Jan 5 09:11:56 EST 2004

I'll try to look at this in a few weeks.

I think the existing version needs some reworking before it can use the
myth libs because of the visualizations.

If I have time I'll try to rework all this at once.

No promises as I'll be very busy for a while. (moving)

I'm at least happy it works for me, and anyone else interested in the
meantime can at least apply the patch manually.

Mike